Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Thema: B9 12.226 / IB8 20.552

Standard B9 12.226 / IB8 20.552

Hey, got a couple of new licence times (B9 12.226, IB-9 20.552) but I am unable to upload the replay as they were driven using the PS3, is there a way you can transfer it somehow to computer? Or is a video replay sufficient evidence? Cheers

Bye Bye, Schnuffel
    GTRP Sponsor

Standard

A video would be sufficient for chart position 6 and below in the GTDB. For Top5 ranks only xps/sps/max will do. Personally I am not familiar with any hardware/cross communication issues whatsoever concerning PS3. Please do consider sending a PM to GTRP members Maverick, Silent, Rudi Raser or MikeR32. I think those guys are the ones most familiar with this stuff.

Great driving by the way...

GTRP Sponsor

Standard

hey Dan

just upload your replay-file, even it was driven with PS3! People, who also having a PS3 can transfer it to "Virtual-PS2-Memory-Card" so they should be able to watch it !

Great Times as always, Dan

edit:

in addition u can do it, as Mike said, but i dont think, u have a Memory-Card-Reader like most of us
    Geändert von Rotzi (09.07.2010 um 07:31 Uhr)

RE6 + BC3 + GT5 + GT6
    GTRP Sponsor

Standard

You need a Memory Card reader for PS3 , then you can bringt it on a PS2 Memory Card and post it with x-port or other programms !

GTRP Sponsor

Standard

but wait, stop here

u can´t do that with a Memory Card Reader!! PS3 replay will have a frequency of more than 60Hz, if u will "convert" it, the car in the replay will just gettin out of track, when u watch it on PS2 ... cause there are only 50Hz !!! I tried it several times, but it did not work ! u will only see the car trying to manage its route, but it will end at the wall, looks funny

so, simply, there is no way to "convert" it correctly at all .... ! Only way to watch and verify that replay is the method, i told ya in post 2

Standard

Thanks guys for all ya help

I uploaded 5 times just then (4 PSV files and 1 max file) I hope someone can take a look at them, cheers

Bye Bye, Schnuffel
    GTRP Sponsor

Standard

...community working like it should be!

Nice job, guys!

Standard

Anyone had a chance to verify those PSV files I uploaded?

I have another 10 more times ready to submit (IA15 8'32.337, CB4 37.857, A4 21.515, IA14 13.491, A9 16.771, A8 15.078, B16 23.133, IA13 24.423, S3 1'20.674, S2 2'08.161, B8 14.927) but there wouldn't be any point to do so If they can't be viewed, cheers.

Bye Bye, Schnuffel
    GTRP Sponsor

Standard

Concerning the max-file - I could check that one as long as it is PAL. Otherwise I don't have any chance to do so.
    PSV-Files are unknown to me and I don't have a converter to XPS or MAX as of now.

Can any one else be of assistance again? Thanks in advance!

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer